Big warmth for little girls.
Just because she's tiny doesn't mean she cant get after it. The Burton Little Girls' Mini Charm Jacket surrounds her with warm insulation and weather-blocking tech so she can work her burgeoning shredding skills all day without even noticing the cold.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so she'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Dobby face fabric with an environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (240g in the body, 180g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood and collar) keeps her toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over her baselayers
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Room-to-Grow system leaves extra room in the sleeves' hems that can be taken as she grows
- Snap-off safety hood keeps her head and ears cozy
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into her sleeves
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep her paws warm
- Glove loops secure her gloves so they don't go astray during lunch in the lodge
- Reflective trim makes her easier to spot in low light