Big features in a small mitten.
The Burton Toddlers’ Minishred Heaterpack Mitten keeps tiny fingers dry and toasty when you decide that today is the day your little one becomes a shredder. Burton loaded the Minishred with grown-up features like a waterproof membrane and insulation so your offspring doesn’t hate you and then never want to snowboard again because you dragged him or her into the cold unprepared.
- DRYRIDE Insane membrane keeps the moisture out�because kids fall a lot
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric is tough and coated in a water-resistant film that beads away water before it absorbs into the mitten
- Thermacore insulation locks in heat, and with the mitten design, fingers warm each other quicker and stay that way�even in sub-zero conditions
- Fleece-lining wicks sweat on warmer riding days and feels great on soft skin
- Water-resistant zipper on back hand lets you put a hand warmer in the mitten when the weather takes a turn for the worst
- Elastic wrist and small gauntlet keep out snow after a fall in fresh powder
- Fleece outer thumb wipes small noses without chapping them in the cold, dry weather
Share your thoughts
Great for the girl with cold hands!
My 5 year old (with small cold hands) fits into these perfectly and stays warm even in -10 degree MN weathers. She's skied in them, made snowmen and built forts for hours outside. We are very happy with the quality and warmth!!!