Shred on, little man.
If your little grom loves to shred but isn't so stoked on the cold, set him up with the Burton Toddler Boys' Minishred Fray Jacket. A grip of Thermacore insulation warms his core so the cold won't hold him back when he wants to play in the snow.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so he'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Dobby face fabric with an environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (240g around the torso, 180g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood and collar) keeps his core toasty while giving his arms room to move
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over your baselayers
- Room-To-Grow system gives you extra room in the sleeves that can be let down so he won't outgrow this jacket in its first season
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Snap-off safety hood keeps his head toasty
- Adjustable cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into his sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pockets and two chest pockets give him places to stash treasures that he finds
- Glove loops prevent gloves from flying off to be forever lost
- Reflective trim makes him easier to spot in dim light
Share your thoughts
This Jacket is the best jacket I've ever bought for my son, He's 2 years old and fits perfect. Super cool and super trendy. Everyone loved it while he was learning how to ski!!! good job Burton!!!
Perfect for any little grom on the slopes! True to size and a tyke wearing this is easy to find thanks to the colors/pattern.