Your snow monster’s insulated, full-coverage winter hide.
Dress your snow monster in the Burton Toddler Boys’ Minishred Striker One-Piece Suit and take him out to dig a lair in the snow bank. Two big front zippers let him crawl inside without a hassle, and the thick Thermacore insulation protects him from the sub-zero temperatures so can troll around in his natural state without catching a monster cold.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer features a water-repellent coating to bead away moisture and snowflakes while the little man digs his cave
- Snap-off, expandable hood adjusts to fit a helmet when he straps into a board for the first time
- Soft microfleece chin-lining shelters his face from the storm without rubbing it raw
- Elastic cuffs and boot gaiters seal him off from the cold and snow while sledding or shredding
- Room-To-Grow System features 2-inch sleeve and leg extensions so the jacket fits after growth spurts over the summer
- Reflective trim keeps your shredder or sledder visible on the sidewalk after a great night session
Share your thoughts
This is a great, stylish snowsuit for our toddler. Generous sizing and I love that Burton has the "Room to grow" feature which gives you another 5 cm to grow into. Well done Burton!
I was tossing up between a few suits but am very happy I decided for this one. It just looks cool, keeps my little man warm and toasty and makes him stand out in the snow thx to the bright colour. We ordered the lime green and it is a little bit greener than on the pictures.