Minty fresh 'til death.
Burton designed the Women's Mint Snowboard Boot for progressive riders who are looking for soft, bubble-bath comfort and would still like to be able to afford the snowboard to go with it. Burton even hooked the Mint up with Speed Zone lacing, so you can dial your fit and keep it tight where you want it without overpowering the spots where you don't.
- Women-specific TrueFit works better with a woman's body than the old 'a man's boot only smaller' way of thinking
- Speed Zone lacing allows you to customize your fit for a stiff, tight fit where you want it and flex where you don't
- Heat-moldable Imprint 1 liner with integrated lacing and lightweight Power Panels
- Total comfort construction for a pre-broken-in feel that's as good from day one 'til you toss 'em
- Dual compound outsole with integrated EVA foam to absorb shock and rubber ice spikes for added traction
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
Share your thoughts
Fun while they last.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They get nice and tight with the inner and outer tightening systems to make them extra snug. Stiff but responsive, a great upgrade from a beginner boot. But the first pair of these that I had were coming apart at the seams. I sent them back to Burton and after an unfair chastising from the warranty department, they sent me another pair. The tightening system on the second pair snapped on both boots after three months.
If you plan on only snowboarding a few times a year, theses will probably work great. But if you ride 100+ days a season like I do, these won't last you more than a season.
I got these and while they are very comfortable and the Speed Zone lacing totally kicks ass, I cannot wear these. I get major heel lift. I've tried everything. They are not too big or too small. I've spent endless hours meticulously adjusting the laces. Nothing helps. Nothing worse than starting your run and your heel keeps popping out. I will be getting something different.
Never knew comfort before this
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've always thought that sore feet were just something I had to accept on the mountain. Until now. These boots are amazing, first use and I was so comfortable all day. No breaking in necessary. And the only boot out of many I tried that fit my smaller foot. Great buy.
More Bang for your buck
Total comfort right out of the box! The worlds best selling women?s boot nine years running. A soft skate shoe feel on the snow with speed zone lacing to control top and bottom independently for a true fit. A softer more forgiving alternative to the emerald.
More bang for your buck
Total comfort right out of the box! The worlds best selling womens boot nine years running. A soft skate shoe feel on the snow with speed zone lacing to control top and bottom independently for a true fit. A softer more forgiving alternative to the emerald.