You can try, but you're not gonna stop the Mission.
Since it's inception, the Burton Mission EST Binding has been assigned one task―to keep you shredding everywhere on the mountain without holding you back. The mid-stiff flex transitions effortlessly from peak to park, and the cushy Superstrap heel straps mean you won't be dealing with hot spots, even when you're on the hill all day. The bombproof nylon composite base plate blends precise response with enough give for tweaked grabs. It works with Burton's The Channel mounting system to provide uninterrupted board flex and maximum padding under your feet. The one piece high back can be set up with zero forward lean for unrestricted jibbery, or you can crank up the lean for laying down trenched-in carves.
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi Back
- EST baseplate 30% short glass/nylon construction
- Removable SensoryBED cushioning system
- Superstrap heel strap
- Gettagrip Capstrap toe strap
- Smooth Glide buckles
- Tool-free forward lean adjust
- Compatible with The Channel mounting system only
Share your thoughts
Great thus far.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used these bindings for two full riding days and they are working great thus far. Very comfortable and easy to strap in and out.
Don't know why they dropped the mission
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is now a lower end binding since they upped the cartel, not a big fan of the smaller straps this year. Though any EST binding destroys the feeling of any other bindings in my opinion.
Get last years missions or this years cartels!
PS; no highbacks is a great time! and i cut them at the thin points of the high back to keep the heel cup in the binding.