From Russia with love.
Besides fending off nasty winter weather, the Burton Men's Moscow Softshell Jacket gives you the perfect excuse to practice your fake Russian accent on the lift. While you babble incoherently to the tourists, the Moscow's waterproof breathable Dryride fabric keeps you protected, and a waffle fleece lining helps you shrug off chilly wind. By the time you unload, your buddies are going to be ready to pants you as revenge, but thanks to the jacket-to-pants connection system,your silk man-thong won't become a topic of conversation until after your second bottle of potato vodka later that night.
- DryRide waterproof breathable breathable fabric keeps you dry from wet weather on the outside, and it allows sweaty moisture to escape from within
- A bonded waffle fleece backer provides a little extra warmth on the inside so you won't shiver to death
- Flash Pass pocket provides quick access to your pass so you won't hold up the line like an idiot while you dig around in your pockets
- Fold-down shooter-shaped cuffs give your wrists some extra coverage without adding too much fabric to bunch up on the inside
- Jacket-to-pant interface lets you link this jacket with a compatible pair of Burton pants