Sweet vintage style and waterproof protection for wet days.
The Burton Men's Mountain 2L Parka keeps you from getting wet when you're out riding on slushy spring days or weathering summer or fall downpours, all while sporting sweet vintage style. This jacket gives you breathable, waterproof protection, and the mesh lining adds extra ventilation so you don't turn into a steam tent. A storm flap over the front zipper and fully-taped seams keep moisture from seeping in, and you can cinch down the waist and hood for added protection. The jacket goes equally well with jeans or snowboard pants, so it can be your all-season workhorse, or just a stylish parka to wear around town on wet days.
- Dryride Durashell 2-layer polyester fabric and mesh lining
- Regular fit with vintage style
- Interior waist cinch
- Center front storm flap with zip and snap closure
- Fulltime hood with draw cord adjustment
- Chest pockets and dual-entry handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket with cable port
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got this in the mail today and it's awesome. I haven't gotten to try it out in the rain and snow yet though so I ran my arm under the faucet and water rolls right off. Super dope design (I got the monoxide norse king print) and great fit. I don't know how warm it is yet but it will be great for rainy days!