The Burton Kid's Oven Mitten enables the youth to keep climbing up the progression ladder by keeping their hands warm and dry with DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 and triple goose down fill.
- DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 delivers maximum waterproof and breathable performance through an ultra-thin membrane that also tirelessly works behind the scenes to wick away moisture
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer shell fabric; primarily found in Burton's AK line, this fabric is relentlessly waterproof, breathable, and tough enough to stand up to whatever the youth can dish out
- Triple goose down fill keeps cold digits toasty through the natural insulating properties found in high-loft down
- Thermacore synthetic insulation provides lightweight and quick-drying warmth necessary for wet-weather climates
- Woolly pile fleece lines the interior of the mitt with additional warmth
- Pistol-grip curvature fits the shape of your hand right out of the package
- PVC-free construction eliminates harmful chemicals in the manufacturing process