Packed with technology for your comfort and prolonged sock life.
If Burton wanted to get the award for the most technology harnessed in one pair of socks, it won with its Merino Phase Socks. These snowboard socks feature a blend of technical fabrics, strategic cushioning, an articulated fit specific for each foot (right and left), elastic stretch zones, and reinforcements made specifically to integrate with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots. These socks were constructed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, eliminate foul smells with antimicrobial fabrics, reduce friction and abrasion, minimize unnecessary heel movement, and reinforce areas that need extra support and that are prone to premature wear. In short, they keep you comfortable so you can focus on having fun in the snow, and are made to last so you get many seasons of wear out of them.
- Nylon, merino wool, polypropylene, NanoGlide, and spandex
- Lightweight with strategically placed medium and extra-density cushioning
- Ergonomic, articulated fit
- Anti-microbial, quick wicking, and quick drying
- Elastic reinforced arch and ankle support
- Strategic zones that resist abrasion and friction
- Reinforcements that work with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Like I said before they are very comfortable and don't make your feet sweat or burn. They have nice padding in the right spots. Comparing them to other socks I've seen online and in person I would definitely say these are the best. I Recommend them to anyone that wants a good quality sock.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got my black merino phase socks and they seem great. I tried them on and they are very comfortable and have thicker padded areas where you need it. I will us them this weekend and put a new review on here.
Best ski/snowboard sock around
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are by far the best ski and snowboard socks I've ever had. Love these things! They keep your feet nice and dry and have the added benefit of natural forward lean, which is sweet because I never get that annoying bunching up of the sock around the front of my ankle. If you run cold you may not like these as much because they aren't the warmest sock around. I run hot so they work well for me.
Side note: these socks go almost to my knee which I like a lot. I have big calves and the sock goes over them snugly but not uncomfortably.
Lightweight merino wool with elastic arch and ankle support.
Perfect for warmer conditions and if you get a little hot on those cold days ...