Be the first to upload your photo of the Pineview System Jacket - Women's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
October 7, 2011
Have you ever wanted a jacket that was Extra warm, cute and came with removable reversible liner? This is not a dream It is real life and it's snowing out so go Shred.
No matter what the weather bring this all seasons jacket has you covered. How far can you stretch your dollar, with this jacket all the way to the moon. I don't know how they fit so much in to one jacket. Ok lets get real it's 3 jackets in one. You get a reversible liner, a shell with a 100 gram insulation and all the warmth and perks you could ever want in a jacket, but you get 3. I love options and this jacket is a cornucopia of all this awesome.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] taffeta
- [removable liner] High-Loft Faux Down (100g), quilted
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- sig (room for layering without being overly baggy)
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) 1 chest audio with cord port, 1 anti-fog goggle, 1 Flash Pass
- critical seams taped
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year