The Pineview has no problem handling winter's changing temps.
The Burton Women's Pineview System Jacket ... oh my. This three-in-one jacket makes heading to the hills a whole lot easier.
- A removable, high-loft, faux-down quilted liner helps keep you warm on frigid days and can be worn alone as you're townie jacket
- Shell's 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams help keep the wet away during a light snowstorm
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat so you're never a hot, sweaty mess
- A removable powder skirt blocks out snow
- A Sig fit gives you room to move
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your riding essentials
Share your thoughts
As a female extreme rider, I also have a tough time finding a jacked that is warm, movable, and doesn't show my thong when I strap in. Love Love this jacket. It's super warm if you want it to be and has tons of pockets. Highly recommend!!
Go for it!
Super warm; wind proof, water proof. Fits well and I like the longer cut. Still finding pockets! The inner liner is only attacked by three snaps, but that's the only issue I've had. Great purchase.
Four Options when you don't know what the weather will bring.
Have you ever wanted a jacket that was Extra warm, cute and came with removable reversible liner? This is not a dream It is real life and it's snowing out so go Shred.
No matter what the weather bring this all seasons jacket has you covered. How far can you stretch your dollar, with this jacket all the way to the moon. I don't know how they fit so much in to one jacket. Ok lets get real it's 3 jackets in one. You get a reversible liner, a shell with a 100 gram insulation and all the warmth and perks you could ever want in a jacket, but you get 3. I love options and this jacket is a cornucopia of all this awesome.