The Burton Women's Pineview System Jacket is an integrated three-in-one team that protects you from a big ol' range of weather. Rock the shell when you need to keep wet snow off your back, and just the quilted liner for around-town protection from the cold. Put them both together when cold stormy weather tries to nail you. Plus, the sleek styling and studded buttons give you a streamlined look that is versatile and easy to wear.
- 3-in-1 jacket can be worn multiple ways—the shell alone, the liner alone, and both the shell and liner together
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Herringbone face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of snow
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from squeezing in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Quilted liner with 60g Thermacore insulation traps body heat to keep you warm
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over your baselayers
- Sig fit is classic and balanced; it's not too tight, and it's not too baggy
- Zippered underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Contour hood cinches down for total head protection with a custom fit
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up your jacket and can be removed for around-town wear
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs seal out snow
Share your thoughts
Great system jacket, but 'magic stitch'?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
-Nice fit and classy styling
-Removable liner is actually reasonable to wear on its own!
-Fabric on the jacket (shell) is sturdier than some other shells for wear/tear
-shell lining doesn't come to edge of cuff so the velcro of your gloves won't ruin it (GREAT)
-Zip-down pockets don't open when you don't want them to
-Magic stitch? Really? Nothing about the "removable" aspect of the powder skirt is magical. It took 10-15 min with a scissor to remove the hot pink "magic stitch" since I hate powder skirts.
-Inner jacket doesn't have zippers on pockets (this is okay, but zippers would have been nice!)
This jacket is the bomb, its the perfect length and fit, wear it casually or up on the mountain :) all around great
3-1 for deep days to around the town
Love love this jacket. 3-1 will keep you on the slopes from Early season all the way till the last day. Removable bomber style liner is great for really cold days and even better for cruzing around town. Long in length with a flattering fitted look. Did I mention the liner is also DWR coated, this jacket has it all high waterproofing, Thermacore installation, pit zips and media pocket.