Ready for all mountain conditions.
- Removable DryRide Ultrawick stretch liner means this glove is ready for winter and spring riding (and for days when the weather starts out wintery and turns springy)
- Gore-Tex XCR insert blocks wetness while you build booters
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit ready for grabs
- TouchTec leather palm and fingers for geeking-out with your touch screens on the lift
- Zippered heater/vent pocket to keep your digits toasty or cool
Share your thoughts
BURTON PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST
MY OLD PAIR LASTED OVER 12 YEARS
THESE ARE VERY WARM AND INPROVED
DON'T GET BETTER THAN THIS !
SNOWBOARDERS RULE !!
- Gender: Male
Really well-made and look good. I can say that all-black model looks biblically boring (just like other all-black models), but quality compensates it all. Touch-able leather is just genius! I bought Cosmonaut stylus and Burton touch liners for using my Lifeproofed iphone in mountains, but now I don't actually need them at all.
Haven't tried handwarmers bundled with the gloves, but I don't see me using them too frequently, as nobody sells them in my country.
Touch Tec !
Pinnacle Glove !
The dryride durashell will propel all that nasty weather while keeping your fingers super toasty. The Pinnacle also has a Gore-Tex membrane for the guarantee dryness you deserve. To add to the glove Burton also added touchtec incase you need to make a call or change your music inspiration while dealing with mother nature.
Burton Pinnacle Goretex gloves for men
Great gloves! I've been riding for 22 years now and owned many types and brands of gloves/ mittens... These by far are the bests I've had. I just got back from opening day at Snowbird, Utah and the temperature got as low as 15 degrees at the summit... I didn't even notice it. Thx Burton!!!
full dexterity of fingers (not too stiff)
10 out of 10!