Chill out with the Prowess.
- Underarm vents dump excess heat
- Boyfriend fit means you have a bit more room and length for layering and park-riding
- Recycled fabrics keep things earth-friendly
- Venting anti-fog goggle pocket so you can keep track of your goggs in the lodge
Share your thoughts
The Bee's Knees
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife likes this jacket a lot (when it isn't snowing hard). Slightly insulated. Slim Fit. Fur Hood. was just what she was looking for. Fits true to size.
70 Grams in the body and 40 Grams in the arms and hood. This jacket should keep you nice and toasty.
Recycled to the Slash
For me it's so important that I give back and my gear dose the same. This jacket is 100% recycled and a 100% weather-proof. No detail was skipped on this piece from the long scoop tail that makes sure my bum is covered and never wet. I also love the scoop tail how many times have you been strapping in a realize that your business is peaking out for all to see, no more with this long scoop tail that really covers. Love that the faux fur is removable. And the Nor'easter exhaust collar is the greatest thing ever. The Exhaust collar allows condensation to channel through the collar away from your face and your googles.