Strut your stuff.
Clean and classic or wild and color-splashed? The choice is yours when you pick up the fresh, shred-ready design of the Burton Women's Prowess Jacket. This snowboarding jacket features a Boyfriend fit, giving you a slightly longer cut that sits at the upper thigh for added protection from deep powder, especially when you deploy the powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface on waist-deep days. Its DryRide Durashell (2-layer) membrane/laminate and fully taped seams keep mid-season storms and wet springtime slush from dampening your ride, while Thinsulate insulation through the body (60-gram) and sleeves (40-gram) delivers streamlined warmth through sub-freezing weather. Additionally, you'll find removable wrist gaiters and an exterior waist cinch, both designed to keep snow from creeping into your jacket, should you tumble into powder.
- DryRide Durashell (2-layer) membrane/laminate (10k/10k)
- 3M Thinsulate insulation in body (60-gram), sleeves (40-gram)
- Taffeta lining with Exhaust ultra-wicking knit
- Boyfriend fit (longer cut with drop-tail hem)
- Removable stretch wrist gaiters
- Removable, zip-off powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Exterior waist cinch
- Zippered chest pocket