Make the mountain your bitch.
There's no need to crack a whip or stomp around in thigh-high stilettos—just lace up the Burton Women's Q Snowboard Boot to turn into an all-mountain dominatrix. You get all the support and response you need to shred it into submission top to bottom from the Dual-component Power Spine backstay that enhances medial/lateral support, as well as the firm flex Thin Profile 3D molded tongue. But Burton knows that underneath it all you're just a softie, which is why it also loaded the Q with a host of comfort features including Total Comfort construction that gives you a nice, broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Liner and boot have been completely re-engineered for female riders, including a re-shaped toe box and enhanced heel/ankle fit, for fit, comfort, and warmth.
- Enhanced Speed Zone lacing lets you lace up quickly and customize the fit in the boot's upper and lower zones of the boot with a couple of tugs
- Green Rubber recycled outsole (made from old tires) features B3 Gel for dampening and cushioning that won't break down over time
- Imprint 3 liner includes the Flex Cuff heel hold system and Sock Lock to help hold your foot in place, as well as Plush Cuff 1.0 to hug your calf comfortably
- Liner is pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy blissfully warm toes all day
- Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
- Molded EVA footbed features an ESS shank for support and an Aegis treatment to keep odors under control