People are noticing that something is up between you and your boot—might as well give them something to talk about.
So far, rider-boot relationships have flown under the radar; it may be time, though, to come out of the closet with your love for your Women’s Burton Q Snowboard Boot. If you’re a hard-charging lady who lives to carve big lines from the peak to parking lot and likes her boots stiff and responsive, then it'll be hard for you not to get passionate about the Q’s collection of performance features. Burton seals the deal by respecting your eco-consciousness and using recycled materials throughout the Q.
- Enhanced Speed Zone lacing lets you lace up quickly and customize the fit of the boot's upper and lower zones with a simple tug
- Therm-ic liners are pre-wired for heat; just plug in a battery pack (sold separately) and kiss cold feet goodbye
- Imprint 3 liner includes the Plush Cuff that holds your calf snugly and comfortably in a super-soft fur lining
- The Imprint 3’s Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in (even when you have them cranked down), while its InfiniFIT liner sole improves support, comfort, and cushioning, as well as helps to prevent pack-out
- Aegis treatment of the liner keeps perma-stink at bay
Share your thoughts
I normally wear size 7 as street size...
I normally wear size 7 as street size and I bought a Burton Q today size 7. When I got to home, I wear my boots for 2 hours and my toes become numb. Normally Burton Coco and Mint were OK for me with size 7 but for Q, I am suprised. And because it is a stiffer one, it will be very painful for me to break in. So, Burton Q is generally smaller than the other soft Burton boots? What do you recommend for me? Size 8 will be big?
Depends on the shape of your foot
WOW these boots have killed my feet. Ive now got bone spurs JOY.
Ive been in Burton boots for 4 years and these unfortunately do not fit my foot shape.
The liner and outer shell of the boot are both great. You can get the heater packs for these boots too which is handy.
The tread on the boot is a little crap easy snow build up so you have to scrape off snow before strapping in, this is annoying.
Wondering about sizing on these.... I wear...
Wondering about sizing on these.... I wear about an 8.5 shoe size. How much will the liner compress? What boot size should I get?
I also wear an 8.5 shoe and found the 7.5 Burton Q to fit well. But, if you can find a way to try them on first before ordering online you should.
This boot along with all burton boots are 1:1 lasting. Whatever your shoe size is that is your boot size.