Just add gloves.
The Burton Boys' Repel Jacket wraps your kid in serious warmth so he won't freeze while he's waiting on a frigid lift ride. Plus, the breathable waterproofing and smart venting system let him ditch overheated air when he's working up a sweat in the park. He'll be able to regulate his temperature and stay comfortable even when he's riding hard in extreme conditions.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so he'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Durable synthetic face fabric with environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (140g around the torso, 100g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood and collar) keeps his core toasty while giving his arms room to move
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Zippered, mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Expandable hood fits snugly over a helmet and then tightens down for around-town wear
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up his jacket or down his pants
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into his sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pocket, and a ported media pocket keep him organized
- Glove loops prevent gloves from flying off to be forever lost