They like it when you talk dirty.
- EST for unlimited and micro-adjustable stance options, a truer flex pattern from your board, and more cushioning, board feel, and control
- Winged highback design maxes out lateral support for optimal leverage and control through presses, butters, and spins—with air-padding to up the rad-factor
- SensoryBED II footbed increases board feel and reduces chatter, and can be removed to go baseless
- Park-specific ASYM Superstrap ankle strap serves up comfort and lateral support
- Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning at the heel / toe softens impacts from harsh landings
- Exclusively for boards with the Burton Channel
Share your thoughts
i got these on an easy living flying v but...
i got these on an easy living flying v but every 20 runs they get loose and start moving on me while riding... i have to stop and tighten them over and over... i tried a drill to tighten them really tight but it still happens... ant suggestions??
There is a product called lock tight. It fills in the grooves of the bolt with a blue liquid. This liquid hardens and kind of bonds the screws together. Homedeopt sell this.
Restricted malavita est
These bindings are awesome. Super kushy with plenty of support. I don't need to tighten them as much as my old cartels to feel supported. I feel like the combo of the asymmetrical ankle strap and the winged highback give a lot Of lateral support. Great for tail wheelies, buttering, and adds lots of tail control on landings. Great bindings, pricy, but well worth it.
Kind of a fashion statement, but they do WORK as far as jibs go. Wouldn't recommend them for anything other than park.
Im debating between Cartels est or restricted...
Im debating between Cartels est or restricted malavitas est
i just got the easy livin flying v and nike kaiju
im going to be getting agressive in the park this year but i still want a nice binding for the rest of the mountain especially POW!
I'm leaning towards the Cartels, but the Malavita is a great binding. The straps are comfortable and the binding has an amazing flex. They are great bindings.
Must, must, must have!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the sickest bindings I have ever owned. Though they are my first EST, I have to say they are worth every penny. The flex is 5 and the winged back helps so much to rotate/ press the board while jibbing. The cushion is excellent and the graphics are dope to earth!!
If I were you I would not wait and buy them.