Burton Rider's 25L Backpack - 2012
Be the first to upload your photo of the Rider's 25L Backpack. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
How well would this work for a school backpack? Do the hip straps fold into the backpack?
November 17, 2012
is the shovel pocket that net looking thing thats against the back panel?
September 6, 2012
Nope, the shovel (and probe) pockets are inside the pack. The back panel you are referencing is a horizontal board carry option. Your board slides in between the back panel and the actual pack. [This packs actually gives you two carry options - notice the straps on the front are for a vertical carry.]
By: Joe Iacono
September 7, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- (Family Tree) 600D polyester, (Schwag Positive Camo) 420D nylon with heat emboss, (Print) 420D polyester , (True Black) 420D high-density nylon, 420D mini-ripstop nylon, 600D polyester
- (external) 2 side zippered, dual side accessory , 2 waist-belt zippered, (internal) fleece-lined goggle, shovel / probe
- Shovel Pocket:
- Snowboard Carry:
- yes vertical, yes horizontal
- ergonomic back panel, ergonomic back panel
- yes, removable
- Hydration Compatible:
- Rain Cover:
- 3 lb 1 oz
- 1525 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry , snowboard travel
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime