One for the women.
Put your shovel and other gear in the main compartment of the Burton Women’s Rider’s Pack, stash your schnapps in a side pocket, and head out for an estrogen-charged shred session. This hydration-compatible backpack features both horizontal and vertical carrying options and a women-specific shoulder harness that won't cramp your style.
- Internal shovel pocket provides easy access
- A fleece-lined pocket keeps goggles and media secure
- The removable, padded waist-belt helps distribute the load and keep it stable when you hike
- Vertical board-carry straps are adjustable and can act as compression straps
- Horizontal board carry capability is ideal for riding sleds