Stand above the pack with a pack designed to get you back.
The Burton Rider's 25L Backpack has all kinds of features to enable backcountry fun and safety, such as options for both vertical and horizontal board carry and partitioned tool storage to keep your avy gear organized. But perhaps the best part of wearing the Rider's 25L Backpack is knowing that while you're using it someone, somewhere, is stuck at work looking out the window at the snow falling while while you're carving up some delicious pow.
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel provide body-contouring support with no gaps or pressure points
- Durable fabrication resists punctures and abrasion from gear and the elements
- Carries your snowboard vertically for trekking in and horizontally for sledding in
- Easy-access internal probe and shovel pocket secures your avalanche safety equipment and keeps it away from your lunch and extra layers
- Waist belt is removable for storage, travel and casual use; storage pockets on waist belt hold small accessories such as small camera, snacks, and a lucky rabbit's foot
- Dual side beverage pockets zip shut to store water bottles and accessories
- Hydration-compatible sleeve stores your extra agua (reservoir sold separately)
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket stores sunglasses and goggles for when your other ones get caked full of snow from tomahawking down the landing of the jump
- Family Tree color variant includes a removable dry bag for your splitboard's skins and small accessories
- Dimensions are 21 x 11 x 8 inches
Share your thoughts
This pack is perfect for short day trips and enough space to pack for an overnighter or 2 as well!! Love that it carries boards both vert and horiz. Great product, thanks Dogfunk once again!!
Burton Rider Backpack
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag is great, it's extremely versatile and isn't short on space. Construction feels good and the colors are the biz.
is the shovel pocket that net looking thing...
is the shovel pocket that net looking thing thats against the back panel?
Nope, the shovel (and probe) pockets are inside the pack. The back panel you are referencing is a horizontal board carry option. Your board slides in between the back panel and the actual pack. [This packs actually gives you two carry options - notice the straps on the front are for a vertical carry.]