They'll thank you later.
The Burton Kids' Riglet Snowboard is the perfect tool for teaching your little shredder the basics of board balance and turn initiation. A twin shape, flat top profile, and convex, up-turned base edges make the Riglet an ideal first board that's not overly aggressive for absolute beginners. This low-maintenance, easy-to-ride board features a grippy EVA pad and a Riglet Reel for pulling 'em around the backyard, the local sled hill, or the bunny hill at your favorite resort. Suddenly, learning to stand upright on a board is much easier, as your little shredder doesn't have to wear awkward bindings before they're ready. However, binding inserts are included for mounting compatible Burton Grom bindings once your little one is ready to strap-in for the first time. Note that the Riglet works best for little rippers between two and six years of age, up to 55-pounds in weight.
- Twin shape & flex
- Age range: 2-6 years (max rider weight of 55 pounds)
- Flat top profile (flat between bindings, early-rise tips)
- Easy Rider (convex base edges)
- Riglet Reel (retractable reel for pulling)
- Grippy EVA foot pad with binding inserts
- Compatible with Burton Grom Binding (sold separately)