Plush warmth, divine looks, and a sturdy skin.
In the Burton Women's Scarlet Jacket, a sculpted, feminine silhouette comes together with a sturdy shell material reminiscent of a military jacket. Further balancing sophisticated charm with mountain-worthy technical fixings, the Scarlet Jacket also uses Burton's DryRide Durashell 10K waterproof material, zonally mapped 3M Thinsulate insulation, and faux-fur trim on the hood to set off the look.
- DryRide Durashell laminate delivers 10K-rated waterproof and breathable performance
- Canvas and plain-weave nylon weaved face fabric marries strength with breathability and brings it all together with a vintage military jacket look and feel
- Insulated with a zonal placement of 3M Thinsulate fill—60 gram fill in the body for optimum warmth and 40 gram fill in the hood and sleeves for mobility
- Lined with silky smooth taffeta for increased comfort
- Burton's Sig Fit is the classic fit for freedom in movement and layering—an articulated design and slight taper keep things from looking overly baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm zips allow direct airflow to the core without letting any snow in
- Fulltime Contour hood with plush collar and faux-fur detail work to keep your head dry and looking fly
- Powder skirt seals out wind and snow and can be removed when not in use
- Adjustable hem cinches down to fit snugly
- Jacket-to-pant interface on powder skirt connects to corresponding pants to create a snow-proof seal
- Pockets include laminated pass pocket, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, media and goggle pockets, and a special spot to stash your ATM card for easy access to cash