Keep your feet comfortable when the perfect powder day calls.
When the powder is shoulder-high on a bluebird day, enjoy lasting comfort with the Burton Women's Scout Sock so you can extend your snow play. This midweight sock provides plenty of cushioning, support, and moisture transfer to keep your feet happy during long days in your boots. Quick-wicking fabrics keep your feet drier and warmer while reinforced elastic at the arch and ankle allows for free movement and reduces wear at these key spots. The reinforced toe and heel also prolong sock life while the flat toe seam and elastic band around the calf hold the sock in place and eliminate chafing. These key features work together to give you longer-lasting socks that support those happy days where you'd like to linger a little longer on the mountain .
- Acrylic, nylon, polypropylene, and spandex
- Midweight, medium-density cushioning
- Reinforced elastic arch and ankle support
- Reinforced toe and heel with chafe-free flat toe seam
- Stay High elastic comfort band around calf