Take it to the next level.
- Designed with Burton's Women's-Specific True Fit, these bindings are meant to combine with Burton True Fit boards and boots so you can experience a ride that is designed solely for the way you ride
- Single-component Re:Flex baseplate construction utilizes a 30% short-glass/nylon composite to create a consistent feel anywhere on the mountain
- Single-Component Canted hi-backs mirror the contours of your legs to ensure comfort and deliver a seamless connection for maximum response
- Living Hinge Technology allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently; while cutting down on hardware and weight
- Heel Hammock Technology consists of a grippy material incorporated into the hi-back for added response
- FullBED cushioning system fends off fatigue caused by shredding too hard and shock from stomping too much
- Park-Specific Asym Superstraps feature laterally supportive asym shapes that can be reversed to deliver more support or more mobility; depending on how you feel that day
- Primo Capstraps are 3D curved with Triple Axis Spines and a Grip Fit so they won't come loose while you're soaring through the air
- Smooth Glide Buckles are designed and built by Burton to deliver season after season of quick and reliable ratcheting in a super-lightweight chrome-plated aluminum package
Share your thoughts
This may be implied, but does this product...
This may be implied, but does this product come with two bindings or just one?
all bindings are sold new as a set/pair.