The Burton Midweight Shant layers up comfortable under any fit of pants and increases warmth in any weather. If you dislike overlapping your socks with you baselayer, the Midweight Shant is a good way to go.
- DryRide stretch jersey midweight material not only bolsters warmth and moves moisture but also stretches with 360-degree movement to prevent bunching and rashing
- Antimicrobial finish keeps the green meanies from ruining your drawers after a season's worth of shredding
- Sig fit presents a semi-relaxed silhouette that sits close enough to your skin to wick moisture but is loose enough to never feel restricting
- Chafe-free SoftLock seams sit flat with stitching tucked away from rubbing your skin raw when you're riding for hours on end
Share your thoughts
No more sweaty knees
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great for skiing- no bunching/overlapping with socks at the tops of my boots. I hate having rolled up baselayers which always = really sweatty knees: gross. No more overly sweaty knees. Looser fit around the legs- not too tight. Real nice.
Warm and don't take up room in my boots
Nice, warm I ordered a large probably should of went with medium.