Start riding like a tomato.
- Air B3 Gel Hybrid Cushioning System cushions big stomps
- Power Spine Backstay fine-tunes medial/lateral support and edge-to-edge response, and adds durability
- Imprint 3 Liner integrates the Focus Cuff Heel Hold System for locked-in heel support
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed offers support and all-day comfort
- Aegis antimicrobial coating keeps foot funk at bay
Share your thoughts
Get these boots...
Bought these boots because they had the specs I was looking for and look pretty sweet also. They fit great and are super light weight. Very comfortable and just the right stiffness. Feels like Im wearing sneakers with these boots on. Definitely recommended.
Wide boot built to last
I came into the store and told the guy i have a wide foot and needed good boots these were the first pair he brought out, I refused because A. I dont care for Burton, and B. There Shaun White boots. I tried on 30 other pairs of boots looking for boots that fit well couldn't find them, tried these on and they fit like a glove, stiff enough for a good feel, soft enough to move for park. These are GREAT boots i've had them now for 3 seasons and I ride 5 days out of the week. I'm amazed how well they've held up and still are. My next pair will very likely be the same exact boots