Stay warm and dry in even the harshest winter weather.
The guaranteed-waterproof Burton Skylar Gore-Tex Jacket may look sleek and technical, but thanks to strategically mapped, low-bulk Thinsulate insulation, it packs a surprising amount of warmth while still giving you room to add layers on the brutally frigid days. Luxurious details like a satin lining and plush fleece chin guard keep you feeling fantastic even at the end of a long, stormy day.
- Two-layer GORE-TEX laminate with fully taped seams for guaranteed dryness in any conditions
- Zonally mapped 3M Thinsulate insulation gives you warmth where you need it without restricting body movement
- X-Static silver fibers in armpit zones deter odors and prevent loss of breathability
- Satin lining for a luxurious feel that pulls moisture away from your skin
- Zippered mesh underarm vents make it easy to shed excess body heat
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface hooks up with your Burton pants for a complete snow seal
- Fleece-lined, seamless collar prevents chin chafe
Share your thoughts
Wife loves it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
My wife had been checking this jacket out. When i saw it on sale a snagged it and scored some brownie points. Aside from the good looks, they have done a great job with the jacket. It's not the "most" waterproof, but does a great job and hasn't soaked through on her yet.
Like every girl I know, she gets chilly. The insulation is perfect for her; it's not too warm for spring days, and she can layer under it when the temp dips. Burton got it right on the details too. Lots of well placed pockets with space to hold everything and run headphones.
A worthy investment
Great material, great quality. Love the design. I thought I would be disappointed with the insulation quality due to the low bulk material, but I was, in fact, impressed with the level of warmth with a couple of layers, for a -15 temperature. Superbly lightweight to carry around. Love the pockets.