So f*cking sexy.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology reduces the overall footprint of the boot one full size—meaning your size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a size 9
- Vibram 3D GumLite Outsole is 40% lighter than traditional rubber outsole compounds and still provides the grip you need to hike into the side country
- Speed Zone Lacing System is lightning fast when tightening up for a park run or when trying to get the SLX off your foot. Upgraded this season with higher durability and customizable lacing setup—these are the ultimate speedy laces
- Dual-Zone B3 Gel Cushioning in the heel and toe dampens your ride and absorbs impacts so your feet don’t have to suffer as much for your mistakes
- Easy Slide Articulating Cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently; giving you optimally fluid motion
- S4 Shell Panels assist in evenly distributing strap pressure from your bindings so that your boots don’t lose their delicious feel
- Imprint 5 Liner is pre-wired with Therm-ic Heat (batteries sold separately) so you can toast your toes all day long. The heat-moldable design is uber comfortable and supportive—using a J-Bar adjustable heel hold system to keep your heels in line
- InfiniFIT Liner Sole is a cushioned EVA platform that is fused to the Imprint liner to deliver a better out-of-box fit that also prevents pack out—not to mention that it’s insanely comfortable
Share your thoughts
The SLX has become my favorite boot from Burton. It fits my foot like a dream and has a great flex (7/10) for my riding style. One of the biggest selling points for me is the Vibram sole, I did a lot of hiking in the SLX and the Vibram sole provided plenty of grip while keeping the boot extremely lightweight. These boots are expensive but are worth it if you ride a lot or highly value comfort. Let's face it if your feet aren't happy how are you gonna have a good day riding!
These boots are bomb.
Dogfunk (or was it Burton?) hit the mark in comparing these boots to a $10k/night hooker. Best poon-tang on the market. Best boots on the mtn. Peace.
Nice, but worth it?
These boots were very comfortable at my place. Once on the mountain there was a painful pressure point on the top of my foot about halfway from my toes to my ankle -- although this may be due to the unique shape of my foot.
Otherwise the boot was very nice. The articulating joint is probably its strongest selling point.
Burton SLX introduction
Folks, show some diplomacy and tact in your ad copy.
This is disgusting and unkind:
"Like a $10,000 a night call-girl, the Burton Mens SLX Snowboard Boot is worth every penny if you have the cash. Expect immediate response to your every demand, the perfect amount of cushion, toasty warmth, and a glove-like fit."
I will purchase my snowboard boots elsewhere.