All that's missing is the champagne and caviar.
Back in the valley, living large means shopping sprees and cars worth more than a house. But, on the mountain, the Burton Women’s Society Pants grant you one-percenter status thanks to the way they wrap you up in luxurious warmth. Slide into these pants and enjoy five-star comfort without the five-star price tag.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Flat-face woven face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture so you stay drier longer
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth slides on easily over your under-layers
- Sig fit is classic and balanced; it's not too tight, and it's not too baggy
- Articulated knees are designed to fit best when you're actually riding
- Mesh-lined thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect your hems from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs
- Integrated waist adjustment gives you a custom fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined slash pockets and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
I really like these pants; I haven't used them yet, but I'm sure they will function just fine. I got the plaid color which looks great!
My only complaint is I think the sizing is way off. According to the size chart, I should have ordered a large, but ended up getting both the small and the medium based on other Burton gear I have and kept the small. They are more fitted than I'm used to but the medium seemed huge on me. For reference, I'm 5'4" 130 lbs with a curvy but fit body type; I usually wear a size 6 in jeans.
Great snowboard pants for price
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great pants and style (got the pink plaid). Perfect amount of insulation to keep butt warm on chair lift. Great fit with underlayers -xs, 5'4"' 105 lbs
these pants rock...nice slender fit that aren't ultra skinny...they keep me dry and warm without bulk...i'm 5'7" and wear an 8, got a large, but a medium would be perfect...love them!
love them! warm, comfy, and dry. nice fem style.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These pants looked cool but they were way too big and baggy. I'm 5'4" about 115 and was advised to get a medium but they couldn't even stay up they were so big! Not very long though so the small is too short. Returned!
More bang for your buck $$
Great pant at a great price with waterproofing warmth.High-loft 3M? Thinsulate? Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can cool quickly when hiking or springtime riding. Like all women's Burton pants, you can seal these to any Burton jacket to block out snow, and lift the cuffs to protect them from mud and pavem
Just bought these today! I can't wait for opening day! These are def gonna rock the mountain!
Bang for your buck $$$
Great pant at a great price with waterproofing warmth.High-loft 3M Thinsulate Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can cool quickly when hiking or springtime riding. Like all women's Burton pants, you can seal these to any Burton jacket to block out snow, and lift the cuffs to protect them from mud and pavement.