Burton Softshell Hooded Jacket - Men's - 09/10 - 2009
Be the first to upload your photo of the Softshell Hooded Jacket - Men's - 09/10. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
February 6, 2010
Burton really knocked it out of the park with this softshell hoodie. Truth be told, not everybody needs a Gore-Tex 3L jacket for a quick rail sesh at the park, or Windstopper for skating down the street to the post office.
But what everybody does need, is a basic-tech, street jacket that keeps you warm, cuts the wind and rain better than a hoodie, and doesn't look like runoff from your last backcountry trek up Mt. Olympus. Stylish versatility, without going too overboard, this one's staying in my closet for a long time.
* softshell outer, with a fleece inner--the whole jacket weighs about as much as heavyweight hoodie
* pit zips aren't vented, so when they're open, you've got two gaping holes to your armpits. wear a tank top underneath for visual hilarity
* this is Burton's sig fit. I'm 6.0, about a buck-fifty, and I went with the small. sleeves are just right, the chest fits great, and the back is still long enough to keep me covered on the bike
* unique pocket-in-pocket design in the front. make for a total of seven pockets, if you count the media chest pocket
November 22, 2009
This is everything all in one. I can wear this to school, work, skate park and anywhere else just like a hoodie and never get too hot and look stylen! But snowboarding in this jacket is AMAZING! its a great all around jacket whether your hitting the terrain park or is a rainy day on the slops this jacket has got your back!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- [Shell] DryRide Stretch Softshell; [Lining] fleece
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Not specified
- Core Venting:
- Underarm zips
- 2 Front, 1 chest
- Seam Taped:
- Powder Skirt:
- Zip-in Compatibility:
- Recommended Use:
- Riding in mellow conditions, casual, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year