Finally, a softshell that goes hard.
The Burton Softshell Hooded Jacket brings casual style with boss-like performance to keep you dry and breathing easy while you're tearing it up. Whether you layer it up or rock it solo, the Softshell Hoodie won't quit.
- Dryride stretch softshell fabric with bonded Airtech laminate wears light and comfortably under a shell or all by itself while boasting a solid 10k-rated waterproofing
- Lined with cushy fleece to keep you feeling warm and cozy while you're out ruling in the cold
- Burton's Team fit is longer in the body and sleeves with room for layering and movement
- Zip vents in the underarms het you air things out on sunny spring days
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to snowboard pants with fabric loops at the waist
Share your thoughts
Great....if the fit was better
Had to return the XL because the armholes are way too tight. Thought the Team fit was supposed to have room for layering?? Sleeves are long enough for a 6'5" guy and the jacket came down past my butt... but the arm holes were just too tight to even consider wearing.
Great Lite Coat
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ok, so I'm 6'4/180lbs...so tall and skinny. I normally buy XL jackets and I did in this instance. However, the team fit apparently makes a big difference and the XL was HUGE.
I exchanged for a Large and it fits amazingly well. Really nice long sleeves and overall length, but isn't baggy at all.
Lots of nice big pockets in easy to reach spots including some hidden ones inside.
My only warning is that this is a pretty light coat and will only work for really cold days with a nice thick sweatshirt underneath. Great for probably about 30+ degrees as a standalone.