Refined, like you.
You travel the world and speak seven languages, and you know the difference between a backside 720 and a 540 hook. You ride and wear only the best, including the Burton Women’s Sophisticate Jacket. Whether you’re snacking on maki rolls or putting down nose rolls, you’re doing it in luxurious high style, all day.
- DryRide two-layer fabric with DWR coating and fully taped seams ensure that snow shall not pass
- Light layer of Thermacore insulation provides just enough warmth without bulking you up
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from slipping down your back
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help prevent unfashionably soggy base layers
- Stylish bow detail can be removed when it’s time to shred
- Sig Fit gives you room to layer without excessive bagginess, and sleeves are built longer to fit over gloves
Share your thoughts
The right fit
I bought the Burton Sophisticate jacket because of the look and I've had good luck with Burton for my kids. I read all the reviews. I like the fit of the jacket and the ability to sinch in the back if needed to give a more contoured fit. The sleeves are the right length. I like my sleeves a little on the long side as I have long arms. I bought my normal size being large and have room for a light sweater only. I suppose if you wear a heavy sweater do you really need a jacket? I like the jacket and would recommened it to a friend.
I like the fit and style of the soficticate. My zipper never stays done up and the color onthe web site looks like a dark grey, but it's actually purple! I can't return it because I live in Canada. Lame!!