Refined, like you.
- DryRide two-layer fabric with DWR coating and fully taped seams ensure that snow shall not pass
- Light layer of Thermacore insulation provides just enough warmth without bulking you up
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from slipping down your back
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help prevent unfashionably soggy base layers
- Stylish bow detail can be removed when it’s time to shred
- Sig Fit gives you room to layer without excessive bagginess, and sleeves are built longer to fit over gloves
Share your thoughts
The right fit
I bought the Burton Sophisticate jacket because of the look and I've had good luck with Burton for my kids. I read all the reviews. I like the fit of the jacket and the ability to sinch in the back if needed to give a more contoured fit. The sleeves are the right length. I like my sleeves a little on the long side as I have long arms. I bought my normal size being large and have room for a light sweater only. I suppose if you wear a heavy sweater do you really need a jacket? I like the jacket and would recommened it to a friend.
I like the fit and style of the soficticate. My zipper never stays done up and the color onthe web site looks like a dark grey, but it's actually purple! I can't return it because I live in Canada. Lame!!