Under the city-slicker looks of the the Burton Men’s Sophisto Fleece Jacket beats a technical, robotic heart that puts performance first. A sleek outer face blocks the wind while the fuzzy inner face insulates at the same time that it wicks moisture. You can make this jacket your riding mid-layer or roll it out solo when you hit the town; either way you’ll be a class act with this zip-up hoodie on your back.
- DryRide Thermex fleece breathes and dries quickly so it keeps you both warm and comfortable
- Sueded collar lining and chafe-free zipper guard at the chin keep you comfortable when you duck into the jacket to get out of the wind
- Sig fit means it's not too tight, but not too baggy
- Zip chest and hand pockets ensure you don't lose anything important when you're on the move
Share your thoughts
Good but not excellent
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
One of my side pockets zip got broken on first day of use.
I got it replaced inmediatly by Backcountry. Overall it�s nice and comfortable.