Just because it's cold out doesn't mean you have to completely abandon fashion. The Burton Women's Spruce Vest wants you not only to stay warm and provide options in layering, but wants to endow you with fierce, neck-snapping looks as well. Whether you layer it under a shell or over your favorite long-sleeve or hoodie, the Spruce promises to warm you up like a furnace and never stifle your style.
- Constructed from DryRide Thermex fabric, a unique material that's light in weight and heavy on durability
- DWR coating defends against light wind and moisture
- 200g Thermacore insulation provides midweight warmth for an optimum blend of heat and mobility
- Women-specific Sig fit is slightly relaxed with a little bit longer length
- Dual flap-closure chest pockets and zippered handwarmer pockets provide safekeeping for all your personal effects
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love it! I am a size small in general and I got Spruce Vest in small. It's big enough that I can wear heavy sweaters/sweatshirts under it or just to have over a long sleeve tee. It's a great layer to have, I love it for when I am at work and skiing/boarding! Super warm, worth the buck.