A cut above the rest.
Burton has loaded the Squire Jacket with buttoned-down styling and premium materials to give you a look and feel that's a cut above the competition. Technical upgrades such as a waterproof and breathable DryRide Durashell membrane allow for all-day comfort, both on piste and off. When winter's icy winds kick up, a midweight Thinsulate insulation throughout the body offers respite from the cold. Underarm insulation with Static-X silver fibers bring antimicrobial protection to prevent the build up of smelly microbes.
To protect your favorite digital music player when slopeside jamming, an internal goggle pocket doubles as a secure audio sleeve. A removable powder skirt and a Jacket-to-Pant interface prevent the intrusion of fresh powder from flying up your jacket when making fresh tracks. Additional noteworthy features include fully taped seams, internal chest pockets, and antimicrobial heathered knit lined underarms.
- Waterproof(10k) and breathable(10k) DryRide Durashell membrane
- Fully taped seams
- Thinsulate insulation throughout the body(40g)
- Thinsulate Platinum insulation with Static-X underarms(40g)
- Antimicrobial heathered knit lined underarms
- Removable powder skirt with Jacket-to-Pant interface
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve
- Internal chest pockets