Definitely not your usual run-of-the-mill vest.
- Quick-drying breathable DryRide Thermex fleece and Thermacore insulation keep your core at a comfortable temperature
- Smooth satin lining wicks moisture, breathes exceptionally well, and insulates your bod so you stay cozy whether you're spring riding or chilling on the ice-bar deck
- Water-resistant fabric helps block out the wet during a light snowfall or intense snowball fight
- A full-time snorkel hood protects your head and face from winter's chill
- A stylish, feminine, hip-length cut, ribbed cuffs and hem, and rad colors deliver a vest like no other
Share your thoughts
Love the Burton Starr Vest
I already had this in heather grey, but had paid $69 for that one. This one I paid $48 with the coupon code, and it is just as great!! Love the snug fit and the hood fits over my helmet. Zipper pockets are secure. Front vest pocket for the Ipod. Love the bright green satin lining. Size Small fits perfect---I'm 5'5" medium frame.
Solid quality. Looks great.
She loves it... cool.
Um ya... got it for my girl and she loves it.
Plaid It Up
Nice large hood to keep your head warm. I got a small and it fits great (5'5 and 118lbs) great for layering also! Great purchase!
This is the raddest vest, looks great on, and is nice and long to cover your assets. I tried the medium and large, both fit but decided to keep the large so I could layer up underneath. Recommend, totally.