Shine bright, stay warm.
- Quick-drying smooth-face fleece or tech flannel dries quickly and resists light moisture
- DryRide Ultrawick lining prevents clamminess to keep you comfy
- Ribbed hem hugs your hips and stretches to fit, keeping the vest in place as you ride
- Contrasting satin lining provides comfort and makes you look fancy
- Full-time hood with fold-over brim adds to the style and shields your face from the elements
Share your thoughts
Definitely gives you some snowboarder style.
Fit was snug, but flattering. Only downside was that the hood was pretty bulky and doesn't have any way to cinch it in around your face.
I layer this vest over everything, hoodies, flannels and base layers, completes the outfit whenever I am going out of the house but don't want to put on a jacket! I have it in the true black heather, true to color and size.
Warm and Toasty
The womens Burton Starr Vest delivers a halo of warmth thanks to 120 grams of low-bulk Thermacore insulation. Like a hot cocoa by the fire, minus the marshmallow look, this profiled puffy is a dream when worn underneath your jacket in the depths of winter, and is a must-have for hiking around in autumn, getting those legs in shape for when the snow flies. Choose between tech flannel or fleece fabrics, both engineered with fibers that are quick-drying and breathable for added outdoor function, and both lined with the silky embrace of satin.