You might even take it out on the dance floor.
The Burton Women's Sterling Snowboard Boot presents a real dilemma: what so you wear with it on the slopes? Seriously, this full-feature performance snowboard boot is way, way to cool-looking to cover up with some baggy pants. At least you can show them off in the bar apres; Burton packed the Sterling with so many comfort features, you won't be in any hurry to take them off at the end of a long day of shredding. Just whip off your pants and show off this super-cute boot wearing just your long underw—uh, leggings. Yeah, that's it, leggings.
- Articulating cuff allow upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently for fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold
- Low-profile, lightweight outsole lowers your center of gravity for best performance with Burton EST bindings, while still offering plenty of cushioning thanks to B3 Gel inserts
- Heat-moldable Flex liner has been completely re-engineered for female riders, including a re-shaped toe box and enhanced heel/ankle fit, for fit, comfort, and warmth
- Flex Cuff cuddles around your ankle to boost heel hold and improve tweaked-out action
- Therm-ic liners are pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy toasty toes all day long
- Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
Share your thoughts
What's the footbed width on this boot? ...
What's the footbed width on this boot? Looking for a wide boot.
most womens boots are going to be on the narrow side. you may want to look into getting a mens boot if width is an issue. different brands will also have different shaping on the footbeds.