Be the first to upload your photo of the Super Hero Smalls Snowboard - Kids'. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
New Flat Top results in better balance and stability on boxes, rails, takeoffs and landings whether ripping the mini park or graduating to bigger features. The easy feel of this park board will help you progress and stick more tricks for your next internet flick. Get clipped up.
Would union dlx bindings fit on this theyre size m/l? And would this be good for a experienced park rider? (Ex. 360 melons)
August 26, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
February 8, 2013
I got this board at the beginning of the season and it handles everything you throw at it, whether you're hitting rails/boxes, hitting jumps, or just messing around on flat snow. It's definitely an awesome board for a beginner who's just getting into the jumps and rails.
- 130 cm, 134 cm, 138 cm, 142 cm
- medium (2 of 3 on Burton's kids scale)
- Flat Top (flat with early rise)
- Effective Edge:
- [130cm] 953 mm; [134cm] 993 mm; [138cm] 1033 mm; [142cm] 1073 mm
- Waist Width:
- [130cm] 229 mm; [134cm] 237 mm; [138cm] 241 mm; [142cm] 244 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [130cm] 6.1 m; [134cm] 6.3 m; [138cm] 6.6 m; [142cm] 6.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [130, 134, 138cm] 18 in; [142cm] 19 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fly (wood), biax glass
- Recommended Use:
- quick progression for young shredders
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year