Don't forget your cape.
The design of the Burton Super Hero Snowboard uses some kind of dark magic to pump up your ollies and give you more snap out of your turns all in compact package. This tech-loaded joystick packs balls-out tech to give you a grip of control so you can ride on five centimeters less than you would usually take. Less length means more maneuverability, less weight, and more fun.
- Flat Top technology keeps it flat between your feet for edge stability and control with an early rise tip to tail for the playful feel of a rocker
- Jumper Cables are ultra-light carbon stringers to push energy from your feet to your tip and tail for more pop and snappier turns
- Squeezebox tech uses thinner core sections under your feet and thicker ones surrounding your feet for more snap and more power with less work
- The Channel lets you make on-the-fly micro adjustments to your binding stance and acts as the boards responsive backbone
- Super Fly core sandwiches hard and soft woods so you get a responsive feel with lots of snap and not much weight
- Exaggerated scoop in the tip and tail give you a forgiving, catch-free ride
- Pro Tip shape is tapered at the tail and the tip to reduce and swing weight for easy turning in the air and easy floating in powder