Pro riders Kelly Clark, Hannah Teter and Spencer O’Brien asked a stiff freestyle boot that’ll keep their feet and legs drooling for more even after hours in the park or on the steeps. Welcome to the Burton Supreme Snowboard Boot.
- Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Imprint 4 liner uses wiring and a slim battery pack (battery pack sold separately) to boost warmth
- Pressure Relief Panel fuses foam cushioning to the backside of the shell to evenly distribute strap pressure and relieve pressure-points
- Infinifit liner sole fuses the cushioned platform to the footprint to prevent pack-out and improve rebound
- Speed Zone Lacing means you can tension the top and bottom separately for a snug fit
- Focus cuff with J-Bar adjustable heel-hold system secures your foot
- Power Spine Backstay fine-tunes medial and lateral support, boosts edge-to-edge response, and ups durability
- Plush Cuff 2.0 uses soft fleece lining and medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones for crazy comfort, and uses a separate cuff to hug the bottom of your calf