We might have missed a few.
- Enhanced Speed Zone lacing lets you lace up quickly and customize the fit in the boot's upper and lower zones of the boot with a simple tug
- Dual-component power spine backstay enhances medial/lateral support
- Lightweight outsole features B3 Gel for dampening and cushioning that won't break down over time
- Articulating cuff allow upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently for fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold
- Therm-ic liners are pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy blissfully warm toes all day
- The Imprint 4's Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
- InfiniFIT liner sole improves support, comfort, and cushioning while resisting pack-out
- Aegis treatment of the liner keeps foot funk at bay
Share your thoughts
I got these boots last year and wore them all season. They are great so comfortable and warm. I love the no lace up strings that fit into the side of the boot! They held up great and i cant wait to use them this season!!! I highly recommend these boots!