We might have missed a few.
Burton packed so many comfort features into its top-of-the-line Women’s Supreme Snowboard Boot, it's hard to know where to begin to describe it. Perhaps we can chip away at this monumental task by tackling new features like the women-specific True Fit custom cuff that allows you to fine-tune the fit of the cuff around your own particular calf shape. We could add that the comfy Imprint 4 liner has been completely re-engineered for female riders, including a re-shaped toe box and enhanced heel/ankle fit, for fit, comfort, and warmth. All this, and we've just scratched the surface.
- Enhanced Speed Zone lacing lets you lace up quickly and customize the fit in the boot's upper and lower zones of the boot with a simple tug
- Dual-component power spine backstay enhances medial/lateral support
- Lightweight outsole features B3 Gel for dampening and cushioning that won't break down over time
- Articulating cuff allow upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently for fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold
- Therm-ic liners are pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy blissfully warm toes all day
- The Imprint 4's Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
- InfiniFIT liner sole improves support, comfort, and cushioning while resisting pack-out
- Aegis treatment of the liner keeps foot funk at bay
Share your thoughts
I got these boots last year and wore them all season. They are great so comfortable and warm. I love the no lace up strings that fit into the side of the boot! They held up great and i cant wait to use them this season!!! I highly recommend these boots!