Big style and big tech.
The Burton Boys' Symbol Jacket lays down hard with bold style and enough over-the-top tech to keep your guy dry and warm on the mountain. Thanks to DryRide breathable waterproofing and Thermacore insulation snow stays out and body heat stays in. He can ride from first chair to last lift and never even notice the weather.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so he'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Durable plain weave face fabric with an environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (100g around the torso and 80g in the sleeves, hood, and collar) keeps his core toasty while giving his arms room to move
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Zippered, mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Expandable hood fits snugly over a helmet and then tightens down for around-town wear
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up his jacket
- Wrist gaiters and hook-and-loop cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into his sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pocket, and a ported media pocket keep him organized
- Glove loops prevent gloves from wandering away during lunch in the lodge