Every feature a new jump.
For years now, the Burton T6 Wide Snowboard has been one of the most sought-after pieces for big-footed riders who want a premium board to throw down on the mountain's biggest features. The even-profile Alumafly core keeps weight down while providing a snappy feel that gives you ridiculous pop off park hits and backcountry booters alike. Burton's Sintered N2O WFO Vision base helps you get all the speed you need to clear a four-lane road gap or outrun sluffs in a tight couloir. The T6 Snowboard also uses Pro Tip construction to reduce swing weight and Infinite Ride technology to keep it feeling right year after year.
- Sintered N2O WFO Vision base for serious speed in any snow conditions
- Directional shape with 2.5cm stance setback for extra float in powder
- Pro Tip construction for reduced swing weight and easier spins
- Stiff flex for stability at high speeds
- Directional flex for better all-mountain performance