We're pretty sure those 'SLOW' signs on the hill are optional, anyway.
- Camber construction and stiff flex help you man-carve past the rail rats sideslipping on rocker boards
- Alumafly core uses aircraft-grade aluminum honeycomb for huge weight savings
- Stainless-steel Frostbite edges extend out slightly in the binding zones for lasting grip in all snow conditions
- Smooth Ride internal dampening reduces high-speed chatter for a (you guessed it) smoother ride
- Lighting Bolts High Voltage radiate from bindings to tip/tail for increased ollie and turning power
- Sintered WFO base is really, really fast
- Infinite Ride construction breaks-in fiberglass at the factory for a dialed out-of-the-box ride that lasts season after season
- The Channel mounting system improves board feel and allows infinite stance options with EST or 3D bindings
Share your thoughts
Anyone know if you can use Flow bindings...
Anyone know if you can use Flow bindings with the channel method on this board?
If Flow bindings have a 2-hole disk pattern then yes you can. I'm not familiar with Flow binding disks but it is possible.
If it is like the T6
If this board has not strayed too far from the T6 design, then "bad ass" would be an understatement. This line of board is just insane. Amazing on the mountain.