The shred adage 'go big or go home' doesn't apply all that well to the vagrant riders living on couches and out of bags. These riders have abandoned the idea of having a home for the idea of chasing storms or being resort-town parasites. The Burton Tabor Down Jacket is for these dedicated folks who need the warmth of 550-fill down for hitching rides on the highway or layering under their trusty shells on those bitter cold days when weekend warriors retreat to the lodge.
- Ripstop fabric resists water while letting perspiration escape
- DRYRIDE Thermex fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Underarm zipper vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Hem cinch seals out drafts
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack