The durable, feature-loaded Burton Tech Light Duffel weighs in at just over eight pounds—meaning you can stuff another 41.5 pounds of clothes, shoes, and souvenirs inside before the airline confiscates one of your kidneys as payment for being over the weight limit.
- Ixion skate-wheel system and telescoping handle make short work of curbs, potholes, and sprints through the airport
- Volume-enhancing, stretchy CRAM zones make it easy to zip your bag shut, even when over-stuffed
- EVA/TPU back panels for durability and weight savings
- External accessory pockets keep travel documents and other small essentials handy
- Skate straps let you bring a deck with you wherever you go